Fixed term research assistant in Theoretical Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy of the Catholic University of Milano, Italy. She also teaches Philosophy of Communication for the Master degree program in Digital Asset and Media Management (G.E.C.O.) at the Catholic University of Brescia, Italy. She has been Ph-D research fellow at the Søren Kierkegaard Research Centre at the University of Copenhagen and at the Kierkegaard Library of the St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota, USA. Besides several articles in English and Italian, she is the author of the monographs: Kierkegaard uditore di Schelling (Mimesis, Milano 2008), Søren Kierkegaard e la metafisica di Aristotele (Milano 2013) and published the Italian critical edition of Kierkegaard’s notes from F.W.J. Schelling’s course on Philosophy of Revelation in Berlin 1841-1842 (Bompiani, Milano 2008). She collaborates with several Italian publishing houses as translator from Danish and Norwegian literature.
Translated by Ingrid Basso
- Thomas Enger, Skinndød, Gyldendal Norsk Forlag, 2010: Morte apparente, Iperborea, Milano 2011.
- Gunnar Staalesen, Qualcosa di incomprensibile, in “Galatea”, European Magazine, Settembre 2011.
- Samuel Bjørk, Det henger en engel alene i skogen, Vigmostad & Bjørke, Bergen 2013: La stagione degli innocenti, Longanesi, Milano 2015 (together with Alessandro Storti).
- Samuel Bjørk, Uglen, Vigmostard & Bjørke, Oslo 2015, for Longanesi, La stagione del sangue, Milano 2016.
- Jostein Gaarder, Dukkeføreren, Aschehoug, 2016, for Longanesi, Il consolatore, Milano 2017.
- Roy Jacobsen, De usynlige, Cappelen Damm 2014, for Bompiani, Milano 2017.