For great joy and benefit for all grandparents!
In this entertaining book Gro Nylander warmly shares her own experiences as a grandmother, and the experiences of other grandparents. She uses knowledge from her long career as a doctor, as well as modern research, and she goes all the way back to evolution to show why grandparents and grandchildren are so important to each other.
From the content:
– New shoots on the family tree – excitement and wonder
– What can we do for de smallest children – and for the kindergarden children?
– The bigger, independent school children – and teenagers
– What can grandparents expect – wish for – demand?
– We see them too seldom – avoid the blunders
– Both, both is good – grandchildren and separate lives
– The bliss of a grandmmothers lap – observant Grandfather
– Grandchildren that worry us – Grandparents through 100 000 years
– The future of our grandchildren – the earth and the climate
We get wiser when we share our experiences.